Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reflections by Brian the Lion

Posting on the blog












I tried not to get my feelings hurt, and kept wondering when my picture would be on the blog.  Finally, I decided to steal Steve's laptop while he was asleep and post something myself.  My name is Brian.  Brian, the lion.  I was so glad to be a part of the team this year.  My primary role was camp security, but I also did a little acting in "Daniel and the Lion's Den"(pictured below).  I forgot one of my lines, but felt pretty good about the overall performance.  It's been an exhausting trip, and it was nearly impossible to sleep in airports.  Riding in the bottom of Rusty's bag was better than I thought it would be, but I've been starving all week.  I could literally eat a horse right now.  And normally, I'm pretty picky.  Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know the WHOLE team made it back safely.  It felt great getting behind the steering wheel again last night and driving back to my own den for a good night's rest.  Truly, it's nice to be home.

Sincerely,
Brian

Rehearsing for my part in "Daniel and the Lion's Den"


Trying to sleep in the airport




Longing for home
Driving back from Barkley Aiport

No comments:

Post a Comment